Manchester Conference Centre – Location
Manchester Conference Centre
The Manchester Conference Centre is located in the heart of Manchester city centre, just 300 metres from Manchester Piccadilly Station. Our close proximity to Manchester Airport, the Greater Manchester metrolink tram system, and central rail, bus and coach stations makes us one of the best located and easier to find conference, hotel and events facilities in the North of England.
How To Find Us
- Manchester Conference Centre is within a three minute walk from Manchester Piccadilly Railway Station and Chorlton Street coach station
- Manchester Airport can be reached by train, taxi or hire car in 15 minutes.
- By road we are easy to find: just off the A57M Mancunian Way at the A34 exit, with rapid links to the motorway network, including the M6, M56 and M1.
- We are adjacent to a 700 space multi story car park which is open seven days a week.
- Manchester Oxford Road station, a convenient train station for delegates traveling from the North West, is just three minutes walk.
- We are just five minutes by tram from Manchester Victoria Railway Station.
- Manchester Metropolitan University - 600 metres
- British Council - 200 metres
- BBC (Oxford Road) - 200 metres
- Royal Northern College of Music - 650 metres
- University of Manchester - 100 metres
- Manchester Town Hall - 700 metres
- Central Library & Theatre - 700 metres
- Manchester Piccadilly (shops, banks, bars, restaurants) – 300 metres
- Deansgate (shopping, banks, pubs and cafes) - 800 metres
- Northern Quarter (independent shops, bars, clubs) – 500 metres
- Canal Street (bars, clubs) – 300 metres
- China Town (restaurants) – 400 metres
- Castlefield (canals, architecture, bars, museums) – 800 metres
- University Area (bars, clubs, venues, theatres) – 300 metres
Keep up to date with all the latest news and offers from The MCC.